SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Lights in the sky
artemis55

28-03-2009 11:35 PM

Hi there - did anyone else see those lights in the sky this evening at just after 19.00? I'm in the South Road area. I saw three fast-moving, reddish lights zoom in from the east and hover just over Sunderland Road area - then a fourth light joined them, they all moved a little over to the west, and by the time I had gone upstairs to get the camera, three of them had disappeared. They weren't aircraft cos they moved too fast. I don't think they were laser lights, though they could have been reflections off cloud cover. And I hadn't had a drink yet, either. Could be connected to Earth Hour? Any comments?

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Andy

29-03-2009 11:05 AM

I am reliably informed that they are Zeraphons from the planet Thargon 7. Apparently they are harmless if you exhibit behaviour which is not typically human. One suggestion is that when outside you should flail your arms around. Hopping apparently works as well. I hope this is helpful.

Perry Vale SNT

03-04-2009 06:08 PM

Perry Vale SNT are always on the look out for drug dealers... can you tell us yours please??

essjaygee

06-04-2009 08:03 AM

Rofl

Honor Oaker

06-04-2009 12:40 PM

There were 3-4 pulses of very bright light light some time between 3-4AM today - at first I thought it was lightning, but there was no thunder, and the weather conditions weren't right. The light was brilliant white, but one of the flashes had a greenish hue. I've no idea what it was - by the time I'd got out of bed to look out the window, it had stopped.

Gaz

06-04-2009 12:51 PM

Flashes of light from a train rushing past?

(I sometimes saw something similar to this when I used to live on Devonshire Rd).

Honor Oaker

06-04-2009 01:14 PM

I don't think so..I'm used to seeing the flashes caused by the action of trains on the third rail. This was different, a brighter more concentrated light.

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields