SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Aggressive Dog in Blythe Hill
Aurel

05-08-2023 01:34 PM

While walking in Blythe Hill, my dog was attacked by a German Pinscher. Thankfully, he's doing better now, and his wounds are healing well, but he's developed fear towards other dogs.

I urge all fellow dog owners in the area to be cautious and keep an eye out for the German Pinscher - the owners let him run free in the park.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Herbparis

11-08-2023 12:44 PM

All dog attacks should be reported to the Police on the 101 or on-line Metropolitan Police website: Report a Crime it is important to do so. As it was recently reported I think on the BBC yesterday about the increase of dog attacks in which a young boy aged 10 was killed. It does not matter which breed it is depends on how the owner treats them. Don't always blame the dog as I was a owner of two a German Shepard and a beautiful cross breed possible Labxterrier for many years.

This post was last modified: 11-08-2023 12:45 PM by Herbparis.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aggressive Beggar Forest Hill Town Centre Forest Hill SNT 0 4,964 23-01-2013 01:57 PM
Last Post: Forest Hill SNT