SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Sainsbury's closing for three weeks
Herbparis

14-07-2023 12:49 PM

The deli counter has already been removed not sure if the prep area and sink has been?. I hardly use the store only to top up essentials as it is too expensive and when I do the staffed checkouts are closed 90% during peak hours and had to use the self service which I try and avoid at all cost if possible and forced to do so I do take my time to pack the shopping if every one done then their would have to put staff on the checkouts why don't they do the same as Aldi operate and open the staffed tills when it gets busy?.

Sainsbury's has a monopoly on the area just like in West Wickham were they have two stores within less then 1/4 mile of each other just greedy profiteering on the public.

I am taking bets that they will increase their already overinflated prices. They have have shut the staff canteen a while ago and shorten the number of working hours to six so that they don't have to give staff a break as required by the Working Time Directives. What is going to happen to the staff during the building work.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Sainsbury's closing for three weeks - Herbparis - 14-07-2023 12:49 PM