SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Free: Old Superman comics & variety of books
Applespider

26-05-2022 04:01 PM

I'm decluttering before moving and have come across a pile of Superman comics from the late 90s - around 250. They're not worth much/anything but I'm never going to read them again. It feels a bit of a waste just to dump them into recycling.

Would anyone like any/all of them? They're in great nick if someone wanted to 'paper' a wall with the covers. Or if any schools/clubs might be able to use them, let me know.

I've also got a pile of mixed books which I was going to give to Leaf & Groove. Other charity shops are apparently full of books so again... any suggestions for a good home welcome.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NannaBloom

27-05-2022 06:56 AM

Hi the little book shop in Dartmouth rd would gladly take them

Applespider

31-05-2022 07:08 PM

Thanks for the suggestion but if you meant 'Leaf & Groove', they've sadly closed. That was my original thought. I'm not aware of another one along there?

NannaBloom

01-06-2022 08:30 AM

Oh didnt know that sorry... I will gladly take the comics then and will give to my Grandson... Where abouts are you? I am on Sydenham Park Rd

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields