SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
One day breathwork at Horniman - Discount for SE23 Locals
NualaGinty

21-10-2021 07:03 PM

Good evening,
My name is Nuala, and I live and work in SE23; and I wanted to let you know about a one day workshop a very friend of mine is running at the Horniman.

Claire, my friend, is offering all SE23 residents interested in breathwork a pretty good discount with £30 off; all you to do is enter LAHNDAHNINNIT into the checkout
https://www.theharmonyprinciple.com/offe...HNDANINNIT

The Harmony Principle Presents….
Let It Go: A One Day Seasonal Retreat Supporting the Metal Element

Date: 5th November
Time: 10am - 4pm
Fee: £125 (Lunch included)
Venue: The Horniman Museum, London SE23 3PQ
Tickets to go on sale 11th October - join the mailing list for an exclusive discount and early-bird access

The team created this seasonal day retreat at The Harmony Principle to immerse you in the energy of the Metal Element in its season of manifestation, Autumn. Related to the Lung and Colon in Chinese Medicine, we are collaborating with Nina Carter (Breathwork With Nina) to harness the power of Conscious Connected Breathwork for a day that promises to be truly transformational.

The power of the Metal Element, through the Lung and Colon, is letting go and receiving inspiration. At this time of year, as the trees shed their leaves, we are encouraged to let go of that which no longer serves us to allow space for new growth, identify what we have that is of value, and spend some time reflecting.

Conscious Connected breathwork is a hugely transformational technique that releases trapped emotions and trauma stored in the body. By learning to breathe consciously, you can uncover and release limiting beliefs and thought patterns.

Undertaking this kind of work when nature is doing hers offers a unique opportunity for powerful shifts, spaciousness and deeper self-knowledge.

The Harmony Principle Founder and Five Element Acupuncturist, Claire Dabreo, will also show you how to work with specific Essential Oils on acupuncture points to support the seasonal energy, share insights into the role of the Lung and Colon from a Chinese Medicine perspective and offer journaling prompts to work with post-retreat.

The Metal Element plays a crucial role in our immune system, making this retreat ideal for anyone interesting in working with nature’s Creative Cycle and preparing their body, mind and Spirit for Winter.

http://www.theharmonyprinciple.com
Claire Dabreo

Tel: 07958 916722
http://www.theharmonyprinciple.com
@theharmonyprinciple on Instagram and Facebook

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields