SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Job wanted by reliable, conscientious, hard-worker. Can start immediately
Scorpion

15-09-2020 01:13 PM

I am a 50 something female, a mother of 3 sons who have been raised here and I have been a FH resident since 31st December 1994 so - 25 years and counting! Love it here!
I am an honest, sociable, animal and nature lover, have worked in this borough for almost 10 years, most recently for the NHS as a Healthcare Assistant, at Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Trust. I was a volunteer at the FH community library for around a year. I am basically computer literate, with some general office experience and have also worked in the past in catering (waitress, kitchen porter/assistant) and also within a domestic setting (cleaning, ironing, pet-sitting etc). I am flexible, adaptable and willing to learn new skills or roles. Happy to work alone or as part of a team. I AM looking for local work. Part-time/flexible/full-time. Anything considered. Please PM me if you have a vacancy you think I might be suitable for. I am available to start immediately.
Regards. Sue

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aliced28

15-09-2020 08:02 PM

Hi Sue,
You sound very suitable for the job role - is there anyway I can contact you to talk about the position?
Thanks,
Alice

Scorpion

17-09-2020 02:37 PM

Hi Alice, for some reason I am unable to send you a private message and do not want to give out my phone number directly in public.
Please email me Here from your email address and I will reply to you then we can exchange phone numbers & sort out a mutually agreeable time to talk on phone. Feel free to mention anything about the job, if you like too, in your email and ask me any questions too, if you wish or we can wait until we speak on the phone, if you prefer.
Regards.
Sue

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wanted: Reliable dogsitting and housesitting AllisonAdler 0 1,954 27-06-2022 04:18 PM
Last Post: AllisonAdler
  Wanted: Urgent: Quality, Reliable Bricklayer Pearcefield 0 2,289 04-08-2013 03:21 AM
Last Post: Pearcefield