SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Concerning Chris Beach
StuartG

07-09-2020 12:29 PM

Shining a light on the curious conduct of Chris Beach, owner of se23 & se26.life who has launched many untruthful and unjustified attacks on me and others. It shows him formulating yet another 'forum war' seeking to divide us. It's here: https://stuartgrove.com/.

I won't be discussing Chris on SE23.COM but if you have any questions do pose them below and I will answer them on-site. If anyone wants to help in ending this madness please contact me.

With sadness,
Stuart

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StuartG

07-09-2020 01:24 PM

EDIT: within minutes just had my SE23.life deactivated, given a 1,000 year ban (to a 71 year old) and declared a 'SOCKPUPPET''. I will forgive the mods who obviously not given time to consult or me to defend something that is blatantly untrue. But tthere you have it - if you need more evidence about Chris' ability to defame and rule without accountability - then there you are.

This post was last modified: 07-09-2020 01:25 PM by StuartG.

samuelsen

07-09-2020 02:01 PM

Clearly it appears the attempt is to divide rather than unite the community. Personally I'd like to see him eradicated from our community as the approach used has been to discredit Forest Hill and Honor Oak. In fact a single forum that covers and combines both SE23 and SE26 would be ideal.

Who's behind the Big SE Forum? Is it another .life creation?

I sincerely hope not and that a new politically free, open, free speaking and transparent forum is born and launched which will provide up to date information about what is happening and going down in Forest Hill, Honor Oak and Sydenham, ultimately bringing the communities together, resulting in the .life entities withering as people realise a new force has emerged who's sole aim is to unite our communities

samuelsen

07-09-2020 02:14 PM

Maybe SE23.com and STF can combine into one new force for good

StuartG

07-09-2020 02:59 PM

"Who's behind the Big SE Forum? Is it another .life creation?"
Answer: https://stuartgrove.com/cb/qa

This post was last modified: 07-09-2020 02:59 PM by StuartG.

samuelsen

07-09-2020 03:51 PM

Stuart, thank you for your response (see below)

A: It wasn't. It was proposed on a Twitter account from which Chris is banned. On discovering the idea Chris promptly registered the domain BigSEForum.com, setup various spoof social media sites which ultimately pointed back to se23.life. Whether you think this behaviour neighbourly I will leave to you.

Finding all the links linked back to his .life domains is confusing and goes further to demonstrate that the approach being taken is not in the interest of the community but rather appears to aim to divide, rule and be self serving. He may have disputes with others, that doesn't give him the right to sow discord amongst the community here. What I really find annoying is that he doesn't even live in SE23 or 26, yet purports to represent these postcodes, he's un-elected, unrepresentative and I wonder who is "feeding" him info.

johnfbw

08-09-2020 08:25 AM

Do you want to summarise your problems, a lot of that website seems like a rant rather than displaying points

StuartG

08-09-2020 05:22 PM

Thank you John. My answer is here. Do I need to go further?
https://stuartgrove.com/cb/qa

Stuart

johnfbw

08-09-2020 06:21 PM

Perhaps replying instead of putting on another site. I suggest bullet points

jgdoherty

09-09-2020 08:21 PM

No need to wait too long for @SE23_chris (aka @chrisbeach) to spill out retaliatory and abject views as evidence of his proclivity to go low.

It has been commented on in other places that Mr Beach can never go high - it's so much easier for him to go low.

Mr Beach has history. How many recall the hounding of another chosen victim who was in the midst of a real mental health crisis, a few years back?

Chris felt justified in publicising it in a relentless effort to silence the voice of his target and with whom he had a dispute.

On this occasion Mr Beach does not clearly identify who is being targeted.

However, is it possible that the style of the @SE23_Chris (aka @chrisbeach) tweet and this shame-laden gas-lighting is obvious to many?

There is a familiar and repetitive pattern of Denigrate. Divide. Repeat.

And repeat as often as can be gotten away-with as long as no-one calls out the behaviour.

Who can Mr Beach mean in this most recent round of repetitious and discreditable activity?

Therefore unsure whether this fits in the category of "Feedback" or "Retaliation".

This post was last modified: 09-09-2020 08:30 PM by jgdoherty.

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What Chris Beach Did Next sunbeam 143 111,535 16-10-2021 06:59 PM
Last Post: Erekose