SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Support for small businesses
Cllr Sophie Davis
Lewisham Councillor

07-04-2020 05:57 PM

Hi all,

I hope everyone is managing to keep safe and well.

Just an update on support for small businesses from the Council:

Officers have written to businesses who are eligible for grant funding which includes retail, hospitality and leisure businesses. The business support website (https://lewisham.gov.uk/myservices/coron...ss-support) has been updated with the latest information and we will shortly be launching a new online form for businesses to apply for grants easily and quickly.

Businesses are eligible for a grant of £10,000 if their rateable value is less than £15,000; or a grant of £25,000 if their rateable value is between £15,000 and £51,000.

Any business needing more information can contact the Economy & Partnerships team directly for help, support and advice on economyandpartnerships@lewisham.gov.uk & feel free to contact me for help or support (Cllr_sophie.davis@lewisham.gov.uk).

Sophie

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cllr Sophie Davis
Lewisham Councillor

18-06-2020 03:40 PM

Hi all,

An update on this:

The Council has now launched the *Lewisham Small Business Support Fund*.

It will provide grants of up to £25k to local charities and SMEs who haven’t been supported by previous grant schemes (it is designed to help those who have fallen through the gaps of previous schemes).

You can find more information, including on eligibility and the application process here - https://lewisham.gov.uk/smallbusinesssupportfund

If you need any specific help, feel free to email me.

Best,
Sophie

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields