SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Vivaldi potatoes and boneless sardines sought
roz

23-03-2020 05:08 PM

Hi

Feels strange to be asking to buy back foodstuffs but havent been able to get these things for two weeks and wondered if anyone had a surplus they could sell back to me? My daughter has ASD and texture and consistency of food important- the only potatoes we get are Vivaldis for that reason. Ive also got severe Vit D deficiency potentially placing me at risk so need to eat sardines and mackerel several times a week.Sourcing Vit D is impossible too as everyone has bought up that as well it seems as well as all the multivitamins. Seeds and seedlings are in short supply too as is compost so the self sufficiency plan is also becoming a struggle.

Ive never intended to pour our nutritional needs out online but needs must. Giggle if you must. Yes I probably do walk around with a fishy smell but you wont notice from 2m away.

The continuous and constant lack of these foodstuffs and everyone clearing the shelves of leafy green veg etc as well just appalling yet we all need these for nutritional balance. Our family’s particular needs are quite basic yet we are struggling. For anyone on restricted or special diets this must be quite a nightmare.

We must simply have rationing soon as it seems impossible for people to resist overshopping. As a family of five I feel panicky trying to give my children what they need. In a pandemic good health is our first barrier against infection. This over shopping must stop please.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
samuelsen

23-03-2020 10:10 PM

pm'd you

JusP

26-03-2020 08:49 PM

Hi Roz
I've got a month's supply of Vit D if you want to pick it up?
Jus

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields