SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Derby Hill Estate - girl screams as a joke
bigbadwolf

08-01-2009 02:37 PM

Has anybody else heard or seen the little girl who lives on the Derby hill estate on Dartmouth rd who screams 'help, help' or 'somebodies dying' and when you go to investigate it's just a big game to her. I've been to investigate twice and have only caught a glimpse of her and all I know is that she's British and white. I've told Pinnacle the people who run the place on behalf of the council and they didn't seem to fussed or alarmed. If anyone know this kid or her parents could they warn her or her guardian's the obvious danger/outcome of this behavior. This has been happening for the last year but I was only reminded of it today as I heard the familiar call for help an hour or so ago.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bonnie Blue

08-01-2009 02:48 PM

Call the police and let them deal with it

bigbadwolf

08-01-2009 02:53 PM

I haven't called the police but I've reported it to the station on Dartmouth rd last year and they say they're aware of the problem.

Bonnie Blue

08-01-2009 03:17 PM

I suppose if she isn't actually harming anyone
We had a girl ouside the house next door last year and she was being abusive to the French tenant who had befriended her at the library (and hasd stolen and I pod or something) I have never heard language or attitude like ot from a 12 year old
I called the police becuase she was obvioulsy a minor and she wasn't a bit bothered and continued her attitude when they arrived
they did arrest her and eventually it all went to court but I would have been terrified at that age..................but on the other hand i would have feared my parents more

Bonnie Blue

08-01-2009 03:18 PM

sorry about all the mistakes My fingers are faster than my brain and I need a new keyboard really but I am too mean Smile

michael

08-01-2009 03:56 PM

Once upon a time, there was a little girl who kept crying wolf. One day bigbadwolf came in answer to her cries and ate her for dinner. So everybody else lived happily ever after.
The End

roz

08-01-2009 04:21 PM

Shouldn't she be in school? Arrest the parents.

Elizabeth25

08-01-2009 04:25 PM

Does anyone else find it funny that 'BigBadWolf' is claiming that 'should you hear screams' it is just a little girl 'crying worlf'? Laugh

I thought it was funny. Wolf to villiagers: "...ignore that shepard, he's kidding, trust me..."

eddy

10-01-2009 04:36 PM

sounds like the parents need a kick up the backside for letting this child do this, i have not heard her myself , but if do i will report it.

mind you children these days Thumbdown people next door to where i live let their wonderful 7 year old brat stay up till 1am everyday screaming and running about and tells people to f off in the street, times i have spoken to the mother and she could not care less.

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Accident in Derby Hill? CrustyRack 1 3,810 03-03-2015 01:13 PM
Last Post: Ciej
  Oyster card found in Derby Hill DerbyHillTop 1 3,980 13-09-2011 06:41 AM
Last Post: DerbyHillTop
  The Dancing Girl Of One Tree Hill BarCar 0 2,645 18-03-2010 07:03 PM
Last Post: BarCar