SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002  -  10,000+ members

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | Site Feedback | Advertising | Contact
Geddes Hairdressing & Barbering Studio One Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Heart Centred Heating and Gas Engineer
yogi.gas
Gold Member

20-10-2019 05:53 PM

Hi, I’m Gee from Yogi Gas.

I‘m a Heating and Gas expert who was trained by British Gas over 10 years ago and worked with them for several years until I ventured out to integrate a more holistic lifestyle.

As a trained Yoga Instructor and Meditation Practitioner, as well as a qualified Massage Therapist, I follow the yogic principals in all aspects of my life; honesty, non harming, hard work and dedication; I offer a personalised and attentive service to all of my customers.

My prices are fair and competitive and I can operate on a sliding scale for low earners.

I aim to create a safe working space so that people feel at ease with me in their homes; I especially aim to consciously hold space for marginalised communities, the elderly or vulnerable people, POCs, women, queer, sensitive and spiritual people.

I am based in Forest Hill; South East London and can offer free local quotes.

All South London postcodes covered.

I undertake a wide range of works including but not limited to;

•New Boiler Installations

•Boiler/Heating Repairs and services

•Landlord Gas Safety Checks

•Pipework and Plumbing

•Gas Fire Repairs and Services

•Water heaters and Cookers

•System Upgrades

•Filters/Pumps/Wiring

I’ve had much experience working with a huge variety of appliances and systems as well as connecting with different types of people from all over the world.

Feel free to get in touch:
yogigas.com
originalgee@live.co.uk
facebook: yogiswhogas

Attached File(s)
.png File  220A9099-EC51-41FF-B232-B15E2965FBCF.png (Size: 928 KB / Downloads: 10)
Find all posts by this user Reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Back boiler replacement - recommendations for plumber / heating engineer? BigED 0 901 12-01-2018 11:38 AM
Last Post: BigED
  Gas & Heating Engineer Heat-aid 2 5,172 19-08-2016 04:49 PM
Last Post: Heat-aid