SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002  -  10,000+ members

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | Site Feedback | Advertising | Contact
Geddes Hairdressing & Barbering Studio One Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Kassford Opticians
rbmartin

14-10-2019 09:28 PM

Noticed the shop being stripped out today, are they closing or having a refit?

Find all posts by this user Reply
Herbparis

16-10-2019 06:24 PM

It was refurbished a while ago probably gone bust looking at their balance sheets https://www.bizdb.co.uk/company/kassford...-05809120/

davidwhiting

17-10-2019 08:44 AM

Spoke to Kassfords on the phone today. They are in fact refurbishing their premises and not going into liquidation. They are looking to reopen in a couple of weeks.

rbmartin

17-10-2019 11:51 PM

Thanks David.

davidwhiting

18-10-2019 08:04 AM

Incidentally, I'm not sure how you would conclude that they are not a going concern from the information referenced.

This is a small company legitimately using the small company exemption to file its accounts. Therefore it's not possible to deduce its revenue, nor its return on turnover (among other things). I can't, however, see anything in the figures you reference which would support such a serious (and incidentally defamatory) inference.

rbmartin

22-10-2019 09:49 PM

They've put up a notice about having a refit now.

London Eye Care Centre

23-10-2019 11:35 AM

Afternoon.
Hopefully I can shed some light on this matter.
I (a family run business) have taken over from the previous owners. London Eye Care have been provided services to West Norwood and Norbury for approx 15yrs now.
Upon the first week of taken over we've decided to have a MAJOR refurb to the practice to adhere NHS regulations.

We will providing NHS services/ Minor eye condition schemes/ and private consultations to Forest Hill and surrounding areas.
NHS services will be offered throughout to those who are NHS exempt.
Minor Eye Condition scheme appts- are available for all those who are registered with a GP within Lambeth Southwark/ Lewisham, who experience red eyes/ dry or sore eyes/ watery eyes/ loss of vision/ ocular pain.
KIDS ALSO GO FREE!!!!!

The current phone number is being diverted to our West Norwood branch at present.
We should be re opening on Saturday- so in effect the refurb has taken 13days!- which is pretty amazing, and thanks to NRDL Shopfitters, who mainly refit TM Lewin shops, and most of the premises in Brent Cross Shopping area.

The existing optometrist and I will be the practitioners available at the practice.

Please visit out website for further info.
http://www.londoneyecarecentre.co.uk

bigmacca1

08-11-2019 02:05 PM

I think you should mind your own business, If you took the time to speak to the lovely receptionist she would have answered you nosey inquiry.

You should not get on your Keyboard to state rubbish before finding out the facts.

Very Naughty.

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields