SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Pages (8): « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 Next > Last »
What Chris Beach Did Next
Erekose

27-07-2019 06:13 AM

So why not simply remove all references to the OP as requested and everyone else move on? There are always going to be those out there whose views are outside the accepted but it’s always seemed to me that one of the downsides of the internet has been to give them a platform much wider that they used to enjoy in the sixth form debating society or down the pub on a Friday night.
Next you could remove all the words that might be linked to the OP or is that a little too ‘double plus ungood’ as it might limit discussions on say feeding foxes for instance?

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hoona

27-07-2019 08:03 AM

Don’t take anything down, not while there’s a police investigation going on. It’s important his views are seen and known!

Sherwood

27-07-2019 09:28 AM

It's a long time since I studied the law of libel. But I remember a defence of fair comment on a matter of public interest. If you join in a debate, you cannot reasonably object to people posting replies to your comments.

hoona

27-07-2019 09:42 AM

Exactly and you can't claim 'defamation' if, say, someone calls you a racist but it just so happens you've posted racist comments. Though I'm not saying anyone has been racist in this instance... just using it as an example.

jgdoherty

28-07-2019 09:17 PM

It is my recall that Nominet was one of Chris Beach's last invocations on STF before being given the bums-rush from there.

Didn't seem to be able to grasp Nominet would adjudicate on domain and web issues - not content disputes. Worra !

Don't think he gets that principle with the ICO and GDRP either. Worra !

To what entity is Chris Beach's mindless overreaching desire to inflict his will going to appeal to next ?

The Cats Protection League is my bet !!!! They must have an enforcement division and he must have saved a few pussy cats in his life.

Hunker down everyone.

admin
Administrator

29-07-2019 09:05 AM

Posts "flagged and temporarly hidden" on .life this morning. Of course.

roz

29-07-2019 11:50 AM

Hi all,

I gather there has been some speculation about my sudden reappearance after a long period of time- just to reassure that this really is me and not some sock puppet or whatever these things are called now! Im sure Michael and Satchers can vouch for me ! Michael knows my email still I think and Ive already been in contact with Satchers. If anyone wants to contact me please PM via here.

Im busy with work and children hence the absence but Im staggered at how this individual is still upsetting people in the way that he is. Hopefully this can all be sorted out soon.

R

samuelsen

29-07-2019 03:23 PM

Roz - Welcome back.

Some people just can't help themselves, I believe they are termed or described as being "control freaks".

Google states - as an informal noun defined as ,a person who feels an obsessive need to exercise control over themselves and others and to take command of any situation.

In psychology-related slang, the term control freak describes an individual who attempts to undermine other people based on how one dictates how everything is done around them.

If the cap fits etc.

Erekose

29-07-2019 08:53 PM

Well on one front the activities of the OP has been positive in that it has had the benefit or adding a little life back into the SE23 Forum after a long lull.

michael

30-07-2019 08:33 PM

Extract from a post by Nicola on Facebook:

Quote:
You may well have seen over the last 3 weeks allegations about me on local forums and social media. The allegations relate to a private email I sent to what I believed to be a sock puppet account, set up for improper reasons. I sent the email, privately, purely to ascertain whether my suspicions were true, and indeed they were subsequently proved to be true, with an admission from the person behind the account - after he had initially lied on his own forum - that he set up the fake business profile specifically to gain access to my private Twitter. This man had used a number of fake profiles of varying descriptions over the years to try to access my private online spaces and troll me and, in December 2018, he even gained access to my private Twitter message exchanges with another individual.

Statements have been posted on the various .Life forums, and by the .Life forum owner on Twitter, that very clearly intimate that I am now the subject of a police report and investigation because of the email and that there is evidence that I "may have committed a crime". The claims are that a report was initially filed at Lewisham Police Station on 17 July and that The Met Police subsequently transferred the matter to Kent Police. Having seen the various statements online, I visited both Kent Police and The Met Police on two separate occasions, 4 days apart. On both occasions, each of these police forces conducted thorough searches of their systems, using a wide range of different search variables, and told me unequivocally that there were no reports filed against me, no reports filed by the person claiming to have made the report and no reports filed relating to the subject matter in question (which I was very honest about when speaking to the police).

As you can imagine, these claims have caused me much distress over the last 2/3 weeks. My children have heard from their friends that their mum is a criminal and may be going to jail. It's been a living nightmare. The .Life forums hold themselves out to be community forums, yet they are being used for unscrupulous purposes to hurt a local family. And, despite my best attempts, the moderators won't do anything about it.

I thought long and hard about making this post, but I decided it was important, for my kids' sake more than anything, to put this on record and clear my name knowing that many of you will have read the speculation.

jgdoherty

30-07-2019 09:30 PM

Tuesday evening - new update on STF.

https://sydenham.org.uk/forum/viewtopic....78#p185078

Sherwood

31-07-2019 08:35 AM

Having seen various posts I think Nicola should show them (and documents) to the police for further investigation.

samuelsen

31-07-2019 10:31 AM

https://sydenham.org.uk/forum/viewtopic....&start=280

Based on this information, someone could well be expecting to receive a visit from their local Constabulary, is that Kent or Sussex? Whichever Force it is, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5forw5zhkac

jgdoherty

01-08-2019 02:30 PM

Slower day - or so it would seem.

Some notes on the behaviour of a Narcissist that may help you.

https://sydenham.org.uk/forum/viewtopic....&start=300

Erekose

01-08-2019 05:50 PM

More bizarre by turns.
Interesting question - does creating a new persona to get around being banned on a forum count as sock puppetry or it an accepted solution to a problem?

m00ky

02-08-2019 06:31 AM

Who/what's the new persona? Have you found something new? Wow

ForTiger

03-08-2019 07:58 AM

As someone who individually, and as part of voluntary organisation, has been helping people subjected to domestic abuse, this explanation of the phenomenon exhibited by CB is incredibly helpful. Many years ago, someone I know posted details of an event happening locally and CB was down on it like a ton of bricks from his bigoted right wing perspective. Now I can understand from what I have read on EDF, STF and others and put it in a context.
Thank you.

admin
Administrator

03-08-2019 04:01 PM

Excellent summary of the situation from Rachael on STF:

Rachael wrote:
CB says he report Nicola to the police for harassment.
Nicola goes to the police several times to identify herself and be associated with that report. Each time no record is found.
CB states in several places that he has the Crime Reference Number for the report.
Nicola asks through various channels for the CRN.
CB refuses to give it to her.

This is the salient point: CB refuses to give her the CRN. Why?

Here's what Nicola can do with the CRN: she can present herself in person to the police, provide proof of her identity and give them the CRN. They will then tell her whether or not she is a named person associated with that CRN. If the police feel they want to question her at that point they will.

That's it. She can't derail the investigation. She can't use it against CB in any way.

So, again, we have to ask: why will CB not give her the CRN? The conflict of facts presented in this thread does strongly suggest it is because the police report is fake. But that's a serious charge.

Let's take a step back and say it is genuine. In that case, CB is STILL acting in bad faith by not giving Nicola the CRN (or authorising others who have it to pass it to her). The ONLY reason he can have in that scenario is simply to prolong the agony for Nicola. In doing so he also extends the length of time his name and the reputation of the .Life forums are under a very black shadow. CB MUST know that if he co-operated with Nicola on this, it would do a HUGE amount to restore people's faith in him, and would blow all these theories about the report being faked out of the water.

And yet, still, he won't do it.

Pico
No longer registered

04-08-2019 03:49 PM

I'm glad to see that the local community is finally rumbling CB.
What a deeply unpleasant human.

Snazy

05-08-2019 11:15 AM

Indeed Pico, however some seem unhappy with the revelations and the continued discussion about it.
Some even happy to still deny it happened and just keep banging the drum of support.
Can't convince everyone I guess. At least not until they see it first hand.

Pages (8): « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 Next > Last »

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Concerning Chris Beach StuartG 9 8,638 09-09-2020 08:21 PM
Last Post: jgdoherty