SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Pages (8): « First < Previous 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 Next > Last »
What Chris Beach Did Next
Herbparis

02-03-2020 02:18 PM

Hi

I just posted about the Failure of Thames Water Post https://www.se23.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14258 on the SE23 Life and because I openly criticised the slowness/lack of councillors interest he stuck up for them saying get them respect their are only humans it OK for him to say that but his don't ever lived in the area and put up with the bad service they supply.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
samuelsen

02-03-2020 02:42 PM

He resides in leafy Tunbridge Wells, so neither local or a local here.
Seems to be quite controlling based on how threads get bounced or deleted for no reason. See interesting thread here;
https://sydenham.org.uk/forum/viewtopic....&start=400

sunbeam

01-04-2020 01:30 PM

se6.life and se26.life closing due to lack of interest Laugh

samuelsen

01-04-2020 03:31 PM

In addition to closing 6 and 26 life sites, he further reports;

"SE23.life will continue, but not under my ownership. I’m looking to transition it to new owners who are local, and whom I trust implicitly."

Rofl Thumbsup Rofl

johnb

05-04-2020 01:52 PM

Hi I would happily run se26 (moving from se23)

Who do I get in touch with about this. ?

John B

samuelsen

06-04-2020 07:25 PM

26 closure, I'd guess from lack of usage

rbmartin

08-04-2020 10:21 PM

The long established Sydenham forum is still well used.

sunbeam

29-06-2020 07:06 PM

This post was last modified: 29-06-2020 07:06 PM by sunbeam.

samuelsen

30-06-2020 02:13 PM

He continues to comment on what goes down here on the streets of SE23, when he does not live in our postcode or SE26. Yet as a self exiled outcast in the country, he believes this gives him some sort of right to castigate local peoples opinions through his sites, as some sort of regulator.

jgdoherty

07-07-2020 09:57 PM

With a distinct air of panic around his posts Mr Beach has resumed an attack on the elan posters of STF on his now resurrected SE26.

It might be reasonable to surmise that there is a growing concern that the body of very detailed posts about his self-confessed sock-puppetry and the breaking of his promises never to engage in such activity might be discovered in a web-search and have heightened his sense of discovery and exposure to scrutiny and opprobrium.

What view might a future client or employer form should any discovery of this body of evidence be made about an applicant? How might a prospective consultant or employee proceed to explain the behaviours away?

Best, nay perhaps the only, course of action is to try to do what is done in all the .life sites - erase it from the record. In desperation.

Even if it does mean that more hollow threats get uttered in the endeavour.

jgdoherty

08-08-2020 10:37 PM

I have commented elsewhere that it would seem Mr Beach has joined a mass exodus of like-minded British Twitter malcontents flocking to a fringe social media company that is becoming a haven for Twitter's ousted right-wingers called parler.com.

Mr Beach in a tweet a few days ago reveals his right-wing alternative outlook on all the leftist mobs and editorialised trending topics that he alleges (without a scintilla of evidence) exist in Twitter. (Perhaps he is just another "alt-right" naif who cannot make an impression on his new Royal Tunbridge Wells neighbours.)

https://twitter.com/chrisbeach/status/12...30026?s=20

All with Mr Beach's stated disapproval of these features in the many channels that are open and used by our friends and neighbours in the modern world. Without any evidence and irrespective of the fact that he hates the views of others being freely expressed where he cannot attack or vilify or suppress the posters with his usual venality and without consequence to himself.

Fear not community members, Mr Beach tells us how he plans to resolve his dilemma.

Mr Beach will move it all to parler.com !!

Just when you thought there was nothing Mr Beach could do to make his forum less manageable or palatable (to the rest of us that is), he plans to put it on a platform that will enhance his ability to enforce his singular views with even greater ease. It might be wondered what parler.com's policy is on dealing with stalkers with a track record of falsehoods.

He banned me originally for a thousand years from three of his .life creations - perhaps he has a fiefdom with that duration in mind - how unoriginal I hear you say.

In his inimitable style of "let me delete the evidence" he may remove the tweet of course - but worry ye not - we have the screen-shot safely stored.

This post was last modified: 08-08-2020 10:39 PM by jgdoherty.

jgdoherty

10-08-2020 01:47 PM

Two very pertinent updates on Mr Beach's recent activities:

https://sydenham.org.uk/forum/viewtopic....78#p190178

and

https://sydenham.org.uk/forum/viewtopic....79#p190179

As the writer says:

Quote:
The people on Parler represent nobody’s failure but their own. Otherwise they simply couldn’t stand to be there. They have not tried to bridge divides, and they have not agonised about their inability to do so. They were always in the cesspit. It just took the rest of us a while to notice.

jgdoherty

19-08-2020 09:51 PM

Does anyone have any insight or hard information as to what Mr Beach's intentions are when he posts this on Twitter?

Quote:
Nicola and Jane have the local touch. I’ve got the established forums and the technology

I don’t want to do battle. I want to collaborate

I’d like nothing more than for Jane and Nicola to participate in my forums, as this would benefit everyone

Someone help us broker peace

https://twitter.com/SE23_Chris/status/12...69185?s=20

michael

20-08-2020 04:50 PM

If he is serious then the first step would be to reactivate the accounts of people like you who remain banned for the next decade, otherwise it looks like the forum continue to be fussy about who it lets "participate in my forums".
That's not the way to run a community forum.

I know jgdoherty can be a pain sometimes, but he remains part of the community, I think he might even live in SE23 (or not too far away).

It was all the banning of members (included most traders who didn't pay) that led to the demise of this esteemed forum.

The unbanning of jgdoherty is just one of the steps that I would personally like to see if I am to have any faith in the sincerity of the owner of the other forum.

jgdoherty

23-08-2020 09:18 PM

Mr Beach has had the good luck to have a new best friend register on his SE23 handiwork.

The new best friend LiverBird2020, about to move into the area, has immediately raised the matter of the creation of a Forest Hill Residents Association.

And Mr Beach has gone straight into hyperbole mode about his superlative achievements, delivered chivalrously by him for the benefit of Forest Hill and Honor Oak.

Do we need to treat this as a sock-puppet detection alarm?

https://sydenham.org.uk/forum/viewtopic....03#p190303

This post was last modified: 23-08-2020 09:19 PM by jgdoherty.

jgdoherty

25-08-2020 03:21 PM

Mr Beach continues to gas-light on the fabricated reports of non-existent police investigations and issuing of forged warnings and a repetitious threat to re-engage with the police.

And not on just one media stream.

https://twitter.com/OneRealJGD/status/12...13349?s=20

jgdoherty

26-08-2020 02:48 PM

Example, if example were needed of Chris Beach's practice of inferring he is part of Forest Hill's community whilst using the collaborative "we" and voicing his divisiveness by immediately juxtaposing it with "might struggle to find support from Forest Hill’s local civic society".

Mr Beach, who are the "we" that you refer to? Have you formed an opposing body to the very resilient and collaborative FHSoc with its extensive local membership?

You refer to one of their "executives" (un-named) as living on Sunderland Road.

Why re-commence doxing local people after an incident where you had to "disappear" your recent fiasco about posts coming from different posters at the same IP address?

Evidence of the venality and your broken promises you bring to our community Mr Beach. Everyone thought it weird when you dox'd your own family's street address during your excruciating FlavaBaker shambles. You will find our community will not be willing to tolerate your unprincipled intrusions for much longer.

Or is it more garbage in garbage out from you.

ETA: The thread has been expunged without marker or explanation. Mr Beach's repeated wrongdoing has been, once more, disappeared.

Too late.

Mr Beach can't alter the fact it was posted and read by many.

jgdoherty

28-08-2020 10:13 AM

Mr Beach spews more bile on Twitter today with one of his 30-40 Twitter identities (still no answer about why he needs so many).

Stuart is the selected target of the day - so everyone else can stand down.

https://twitter.com/OneRealJGD/status/12...47618?s=20

There is also a very noticeable silence of the lambs aka the usual suspects of acolytes and moderators who in normal circumstances rush to like or approve his vomitus.

Perhaps he and his other out-of-town rubber truncheon wielding two-fer attack friend can no longer whip them up into a frenzy of support.

Or are the moderators really trying their best to rescue a forum from being destroyed by Mr Beach's hate-filled divisive actions.

Our community awaits - even though its members recognise their role is to be observant bystanders.

jgdoherty

30-08-2020 09:31 PM

Mr Beach has refreshed his views from some years ago and posts an example - selectively of course.

Here is a harsher historic misogynistic expression from that same man.

https://twitter.com/OneRealJGD/status/13...67648?s=20

jgdoherty

05-09-2020 09:53 AM

Having withdrawn from his widely announced plans to renounce leadership of his two remaining and failing .life creations (one down, two to go), Mr Chris Beach turns his leadership re-organisation skills to an elected office-bearer, the Mayor of London.

https://sydenham.org.uk/forum/viewtopic....35#p190435

Pages (8): « First < Previous 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 Next > Last »

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Concerning Chris Beach StuartG 9 8,542 09-09-2020 08:21 PM
Last Post: jgdoherty