SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Pages (8): « First < Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Next > Last »
What Chris Beach Did Next
oompaloompa

05-08-2019 02:19 PM

He is the reason I no longer use that forum. I find him extremely irritating and controlling. I logged out many moons ago. At every opportunity he he trying to promote the .life brand, putting countless posts on facebook directing the reader to se26.life, se6.life etc etc. He doesn't even live in the area any more; and whilst that should not be a prerequisite for running the site, I think it would be far better if he set up a site in Tonbridge and irritate the people there.

I used to enjoy posts from a lady called Rachel Dunlop, but notice she is not a member anymore. I wonder why?

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jgdoherty

15-08-2019 02:52 PM

Extract from an STF post:

A Chris Beach post from today on SE23.life has been spotted:

https://se23.life/t/plans-submitted-for ... hill/12852

Business as usual ?

And from the day before:

https://se23.life/t/sports-category/12839/6

Will Chris be attending Sylvan Post soon too?

This post was last modified: 15-08-2019 02:53 PM by jgdoherty.

jgdoherty

09-09-2019 07:48 PM

There is nothing like local knowledge.

And here is the out-of-town moderator displaying he has not been in Forest Hill for quite some considerable time.

And confirms this is nothing like local knowledge.

And he protests it is shown as open on Barclays website - unfortunately for him - 'tis not.

This post was last modified: 09-09-2019 07:49 PM by jgdoherty.

jgdoherty

10-09-2019 10:09 AM

So, the the out-of-town moderator displays his dismissive side.

In the style of his usual two-fer personalised and ad-hominem attacks (remember ol' CB's overuse of that term) on SE23.life members. Pity his role of wing-man for the sock-puppeteer has been diminished by his pal's downfall. Does he think we have already forgotten his pal's admission of deception and wrong-doing.

Does Londondrz think we have forgotten his comment of 17 July, "If Chris is found at fault he is on his own".

He seeks to call-out and deride what he judges to be unacceptable commentary.

And after targeting the real residents of Forest Hill, who he says should realise they don't have it so bad, he moves on to some allusion about JGDoherty.

Doesn't he get it - only on SE23.life can he abuse his power and silence or deride local voices who have real local knowledge.

This post was last modified: 10-09-2019 10:15 AM by jgdoherty.

jgdoherty

10-09-2019 10:21 AM

Londondrz's post has been amended and his allusion directed to JGD has been removed - without comment or explanation.

samuelsen

13-09-2019 11:01 AM

Seems he's returned to the Moderation Team.

It's reminiscent of Vicky Pollard's "no, but yeah, no, but yeah"

Hey, just leave it!

We’d just like to confirm a couple of recent changes.

Chris @ChrisBeach has left the moderation team and will focus on running the tech side of the site. I can confirm that @ChrisBeach has returned to the moderation team - possibly not officially, but he is certainly moderating my posts.

jgdoherty

13-09-2019 12:48 PM

Dontcha just love it when a self confessed liar and sock-puppet continues to make with the inaccuracies that he does.

Chris Beach says:

Quote:
I can confirm that I am still involved in the site from a technical perspective and in cases where the mod team has stated that discussion on certain topics (eg interpersonal / police matters) is inappropriate for the forum, I will act to aid the moderators technically, and I will always respect their collective decision-making.

Likewise, others are able to assist the moderators using the flag feature. When posts are flagged by established members of the site, action may be automatically taken by the site software.

Can members please heed the moderators’ decisions, which are designed to keep our community friendly and locally focussed.

To distill this, what he means is "I will prohibit anyone including the moderators from having any discussion on certain topics (eg interpersonal / police matters)".

Sorry to hear you are being moderated Michael. i guess your proposal to invite back some of the Rebel Alliance has fallen on stony ground too.

Now where did I put those screen dumps of his confessions.

michael

13-09-2019 02:55 PM

I'm not really sure what you mean by Rebel Alliance - is this a reference to Hilary Benn trying to prevent the Executive doing whatever they want, against the wishes of parliament, and regarding themselves as no longer accountable to parliament?

I have always done everything I can to encourage people to participate in local forums that provide a respectful place for discussion on local issues (and beyond). Not that I expect to be treated with respect myself - if I did I would have stopped speaking to you a long time ago Laugh

jgdoherty

13-09-2019 03:16 PM

You are quite right to remind me that the Rebel Alliance is reference to Hilary Benn and his several cross-party cohorts trying to prevent the Executive doing whatever they want.

I just liked the Star Wars inference and thought of the little group of banned souls here in SE23 . land who have been discombobulated.

It was good to see you and your fresh-shaven look last night at Livesey Hall - pity we didn't get time for a drink.Thumbup

michael

13-09-2019 03:30 PM

I tried to have a drink there - the coke was undrinkable.

I would be interested to hear your views on the 4000 homes proposed for the site, perhaps on a different thread.

jgdoherty

13-09-2019 03:55 PM

Yeees.

That might take some time.......

sunbeam

08-10-2019 06:21 AM

It would appear that Chris Beach is still up to his old tricks .....
https://sydenham.org.uk/forum/viewtopic....60#p186169

sunbeam

12-12-2019 08:48 PM

Oh dear, he's at it again ...

Quote:
These are subtweets from an SE23Life forum affiliated account and from an account purporting to be an SE23 news source. Once again, this is a disgraceful abuse of position and trust on Chris' part as a "community" forum owner.

Click here for full details

samuelsen

01-02-2020 08:49 PM
milliemop

02-02-2020 09:28 AM

Having read a bit of this can I please ask “what’s all the fuss about”?

Blinking fireworks go off all year round, hugely annoying for most of us, why complain because it was Brexit night. People need to get a grip!

StuartG

02-02-2020 03:08 PM

The real fireworks weren't about the things that go bang in the night. It's the posts that silently disappeared in the night. Read on.

Stuart

This post was last modified: 02-02-2020 03:14 PM by StuartG.

samuelsen

03-02-2020 09:27 PM

Why is CB commenting about power issues at Bell Green when he doesn't live in Forest Hill, Sydenham or even Lewisham, but in Tunbridge Well's, Kent?

sunbeam

20-02-2020 04:12 PM

More suspicious activity targetting the victim of the Flava Baker incident ....
https://sydenham.org.uk/forum/viewtopic....34#p188734

samuelsen

20-02-2020 10:27 PM

This is deeply worrying that someone is being harassed online by one or more people.

Has NO one learnt anything from the tragic death last weekend of Caroline Flack? Just go and read the opening of the inquest into her death.

Think and think AGAIN about what you write and it's potential consequences BEFORE you publish anything online. Which bit of BE KIND do people not understand.

samuelsen

20-02-2020 10:50 PM

Just listen to this - if this doesn't make you think about what you do, ~ then honestly you're not human.

It's the most emotive and memorizing 4 minutes of radio broadcast by Laura Whitmore I have ever listened to in my life.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000ffr8

This post was last modified: 20-02-2020 10:50 PM by samuelsen.

Pages (8): « First < Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Next > Last »

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Concerning Chris Beach StuartG 9 8,542 09-09-2020 08:21 PM
Last Post: jgdoherty