SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Pages (8): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Next > Last »
What Chris Beach Did Next
Snazy

23-07-2019 04:55 PM

Are there any screenshots of the admission of wrong doing anywhere? Would be dreadful if they ended up back online.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
admin
Administrator

23-07-2019 05:13 PM

So, it was a completely fabricated "police investigation" so that the se23.life team could cover up proof of CB's ploys under the guise of not prejudicing an investigation.

JGD on STF wrote:
If it transpires that the information relating to the nature of police involvement was untrue at the time the .Life statements were posted online, police advice confirms that this could constitute a chargeable offence on the part of the .Life forums and those who posted the statements.

Popcorn at the ready.

Erekose

23-07-2019 05:46 PM

OMS as the young folk say. Have all the old threads referring to said person been edited?

admin
Administrator

23-07-2019 08:01 PM

Erekose wrote:
Have all the old threads referring to said person been edited?

Here? Quashed due to his threats.
There? Quashed due to his censorship.

Erekose

24-07-2019 05:35 AM

Ok thanks for the clarification. So the contents of the previous posts by the OP are now down to how good ones memory is.
Is this common practice when someone decides they don’t like what they said previously?

Mr_Numbers

24-07-2019 07:08 AM

(1) Since when is defamation/libel a matter for “the authorities”? It’s a civil law matter. Anyone feeling they have been defamed would have to instruct a solicitor and sue. Anyone found guilty of defamation would have to pay damages. But there is no criminal consequence, such as a fine, jail term or criminal record.

(2) “With hindsight, I realise past bans were too hasty, and I apologise for that.” — admin
Does that mean I can get my messaging privileges back, which I lost after the “beat bobby copy-and-paste” affair?

admin
Administrator

24-07-2019 07:10 AM

Mr_Numbers wrote:
Does that mean I can get my messaging privileges back

Of course.

admin
Administrator

24-07-2019 07:15 AM

Snazy wrote:
Are there any screenshots of the admission of wrong doing anywhere? Would be dreadful if they ended up back online.

Snazy, he emailed me a pathetic atempt at disinformation regarding you after you ditched his forum. Naturally, I didn't dignify it with a response.

StuartG

24-07-2019 08:31 AM

Made me smile ...

Snazy

24-07-2019 09:08 AM

Thanks for that Admin. Very interesting indeed. I make no secret of my feelings towards this site in the past, however I openly accept (I won't delete this admission at a later date) I was wrong and went over board. For which I apologise.

That said, my relationship with CB broke down a long time ago, as my blog stands testament to. I can only assume that that email was sent around the time I posted my blog outing some of his less refined qualities, and wanted to create the illusion that I was somehow coming after dot com, maybe to limit the number of platforms available to me to spread the truth about him.

Again, more lies and rumours generated by the man himself to establish a sense of control about a situation he feels threatened by.

Thank you for sharing that with me.

As for trying to talk me out of things.... My goodness! What a loads..

samuelsen

24-07-2019 09:44 AM

The censorship continues with another thread being locked, "because we want to move on". What ever happened to free speech?

The only opportunity they have to move on, are to either be honest, or close the whole sorry saga down.

This post was last modified: 24-07-2019 09:47 AM by samuelsen.

Snazy

24-07-2019 12:06 PM

I can understand them not wanting to get into little battles online, all day, every day for the foreseeable future, however cannot understand the utter reluctance to share a simple CRN, which means nothing to anyone other than the accused and the accuser.

Surely providing that for Nicola to present herself to the appropriate police station and quote it would expedite the matter for both CB and the police. IF indeed it a/ exists, and b/ Nicola is named at the subject of the CRN, as has been inferred a number of time by various forum staff.

The desire to keep that a secret just stinks of BS, or at least a further attempt to cause fear. To me, sharing information suggesting someone is the subject of a police enquiry, whether it be completely falsely, or without the correct and confirmed proof, is dangerous, damaging, and possibly an offence in itself.

So, to the Mods... Pass on the CRN to the person who keeps being suggested as the accused, stop the stupid games, and lets all move on once and for all. CRN's are NOT a secret, as confirmed to me by a number of police staff.

roz

24-07-2019 07:32 PM

I haven’t been on here for some time but have understood that Mr Beach isn’t that popular still. I don’t know the full story but as some will recall, Mr Beach advised me once that I should have terminated my twin pregnancy on finding myself pregnant whilst out of work. He was thankfully reprimanded by the mods and others. Lest he should threaten libel I can reassure that his comments are still embedded in the forum pages and can be accessed as evidence. He is largely the reason I havent participated in this forum for years despite many happy times before that which led me to suggest the setting up the Forest Hill Society. I was sickened and stressed by his comments and for my mental health I was advised to discontinue participation on here.

He is an individual with reprehensible right wing views and questionable morality. I am therefore pleased to find that he is no longer able to participate on this forum other than to issue empty threats.

roz

24-07-2019 07:35 PM

Actually if he does persist in playing similar games please tell him that Im suing him for threatening the lives of my children and using hate speech.

admin
Administrator

24-07-2019 08:50 PM

Roz
Many of us here still remember the comments he made towards you, and those comments were also noted by members of neighbouring forums. It is regrettable that he was not banned at an earlier date from here. Sadly he is still being defended by his cronies on his own site. I sincerely hope this has not deterred you from making further valuable contributions to the community here and would very much like to like to hear from you in the future.

hoona

25-07-2019 10:50 AM

What a horrible thing to have happened to you Roz! I've read about some nasty things he's said/done to others, but that takes it to another level!

StuartG

25-07-2019 11:53 AM

Roz, that must have been painful to write. Thank you.

It's no comfort to you that what he has done online appears to know no bounds and is often unbelievable until one experiences it. This makes it a problem in making other people understand the other Chris who have been exposed to his charming side - which is very real, I've been there, I've believed in him.

That's why, I tried to avoid backstabbing. But every time he did target - he created another person who knew he was not a good community member and certainly not a good community moderator.

The number may now have reached tipping point. The incident last week was just so awful, blatant and careless that it is triggering a tsunami of "me-too" moments. He actions are bringing together a growing number of good people who have been silent but are now coming out and saying "STOP".

It isn't personal. I don't have a problem with the charming Mr Beach, the profesional IT man and his right to express ultra-right views - a society or forum that doesn't allow them is a poor one.

We do have the right to ask for them to be expressed in a non-hateful manner. That applies to all political and other persuasions too. We have a right to expose deception, intimidation and bullying behind the scenes.

The Mods over at the other forum have some tough decisions to make if they are to regain lost trust. IMHO difficult if the current owner co-operates. Impossible if he doesn't.

This post was last modified: 25-07-2019 11:58 AM by StuartG.

Sherwood

26-07-2019 07:54 AM

Roz,

It is nice to see you posting again.

samuelsen

26-07-2019 05:46 PM

Time for a musical interlude...................................

Le freak - CHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXgSHL7efKg

Diana Ross - I'm coming out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbYcte4ZEgQ

This post was last modified: 26-07-2019 05:52 PM by samuelsen.

admin
Administrator

26-07-2019 07:01 PM

And the attempt to cover up continues - details at:
https://sydenham.org.uk/forum/viewtopic....0#p184996:

Meanwhile on .life the mods' stance continues to be "Nothing to see here, move along."
CB is still the puppeteer and nothing will change.

Pages (8): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Next > Last »

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Concerning Chris Beach StuartG 9 8,543 09-09-2020 08:21 PM
Last Post: jgdoherty