SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
The Hill, 45-47, Dartmouth Road, London
johnb

16-05-2019 09:59 AM

Hi

So I see the building work continues in what used to be The Hill, anyone know exactly what its going to be and when the Grand Opening will be ?

Regards
John B

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigED

20-05-2019 11:25 AM

Really nobody knows? Oh well. It would be good to have a bit more quality competition in the local pub market. I don't want to see them closing down and turned into flats - far better that they are re-purposed as pubs/bars with eateries where that works.

On the subject of flats... Has All Inn One closed yet? Anyone know likely timescales for that development?

manor mountie

10-06-2019 03:53 PM

passing by the hill yesterday evening there seemed to be an active pub, has it re-opened?

oompaloompa

05-08-2019 04:53 PM

Yes, it has re opened; and I think there are going to be the same problems as there were when it was last open. Some of the customers have no respect for the people live adjacent to the premises. After they leave the pub, there is much shouting and swearing, and drivers turning on the sound systems in neighbouring streets. Customers are leaving the venue, walking over to the area in front of the job centre, where they are also parking illegally on the pavement. They stand there and sit on the planters, smoking weed.

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields