SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Forest Hill Pools
Cllr Sophie Davis
Lewisham Councillor

25-09-2019 12:00 PM

Hi all,

Just a quick update on this as it’s been a few months since the remedial plan has been in place and I’m still receiving a number of complaints.

I’ve been liaising with officers at the council and Fusion regularly about this issue. Officers are also very aware of the issues and are working hard with Fusion to try and improve them. This morning, I met the new(ish) divisional manager for Fusion (Nigel), who I will be meeting monthly to raise issues (so please keep bringing them up).

I’ve been assured that Fusion are taking steps in the coming months to improve standards (including recruiting more staff, adding to the programme, working with the Council to fix the leaks, changing the locks system etc) and I’ve invited Nigel to come to our local assembly (on 16th November) to give an update on what they’ve been doing since they last came. I also encouraged him to sign up to this forum to see what residents are saying and reply directly.

As a user of the Pools with my young daughter (as well as a councillor), I really share your frustration about the lack of progress. But we are keeping up the pressure both with Fusion, and at the Council and I hope that we will be able to make some progress in the coming months.

Thanks,
Sophie

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Forest Hill Pools - Cllr Sophie Davis - 26-02-2019, 12:46 PM
RE: FH Pools - Cllr Sophie Davis - 08-05-2019, 12:08 PM
RE: Forest Hill Pools - BigED - 20-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Forest Hill Pools - BigED - 01-07-2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Forest Hill Pools - Cllr Sophie Davis - 03-07-2019, 09:44 AM
RE: Forest Hill Pools - nottinghillbilly - 23-07-2019, 12:03 AM
RE: Forest Hill Pools - Cllr Sophie Davis - 25-09-2019 12:00 PM