SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Businesses on Stanstead Road / Brockley Rise
BigED

23-11-2018 06:08 PM

This corner really needs to reach a critical mass of businesses that attract customers and survive more than a few weeks.

Anyone tried the new pizza place, PizzArte? I don't think SE23 is short of pizza places but I hope they do ok, if only to boost the businesses (and potential ones) around this corner. Small World Cafe didn't last long - don't suppose anyone knows what is happening with the site? A decent tapas bar would be welcome.

Any movement on the disused newsagent (Brockley News, I think)? Again, it would be good to see the premises coming back to life. I suppose newsagents are an endangered breed right now.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snazy

11-12-2018 05:34 PM

PizzArte gets more and more great reviews by the day, with a sprinkling of less enthusiastic ones here and there. Yet to try it myself, but will at some point.

It is good to see the corner slowly coming back to life though, hopefully someone can do something with Small World as I think that could have done OK. Just the newsagents to sort now. Maybe with the positive response to PizzArte, someone will grab the opportunity with both hands.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields