SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002  -  10,000+ members

Home | SE23 Topics | Shops & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | Advertising | Contact
Geddes Hairdressing & Barbering Studio One Armstrong & Co Solicitors Adult Learning Lewisham

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Microblading - introductory offer
beautybynature
Gold Member

17-11-2018 12:41 PM

Hello, I'm Busi, I'm a fully qualified and insured beauty therapist, with over 14 years of industry experience. 
I've recently added microblading to my list of services, and I'm looking to grow my portfolio. 
Microblading is one of the most effective ways of creating the most natural looking eyebrows, and it is the hottest trend in beauty around the world. 
Also known as eyebrow embroidery or nanoblading, it is a form of semi-permanent makeup, through which a manual process of inserting pigment into the upper layers of skin, creates the desired fullness, colour and design of the eyebrows. It is a two part treatment, and the results last up to 18months. 
Usually priced upwards of around £300, I am offering microblading at an introductory price of £100 for my first 10 clients (£50 per session),and I would ask that you be willing to leave a testimonial and have your picture taken for my portfolio. 
You can see an example of my work in the photo attached.
If you have any questions and you are interested, I can be reached on 07951264823, or please send me a message. I'm based in Forest Hill.
Thanks for your time!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user Reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields