SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Hair styles for kids?
Drienswelf

08-09-2018 06:37 AM

I have read all the post on this forum but now i have registered on this forum.

Hi

I am Sophia. I am 35 years old mother. I have two daughters. Both are my princess. One is about 10 years old and younger one is about 5 years old. I want some new hair designs for my princess. All of you know that hair plays an important role in the personality of kids rather everyone who have hair on his/her haid Laugh

I am looking for the newly updated hair styles for kids.
I am here to get some kids hair designs who are newly and updated that can increase beauty of child. Cool

Please help for me to get the updated hair designs. Smile

This post was last modified: 08-09-2018 06:46 AM by Drienswelf.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Drienswelf

08-09-2018 08:50 AM

Hi there
You can try the following styles on your kids Hard Side Part + Tapered Sides,Messy Fringe + Short Sides,Pompadour Fade + Line Up,High Bald Fade + Curly Hair,Faux Hawk + Shaved Sides + Design,Crew Cut + Low Skin Fade + Hard Part,Spiky Hair + Fade + Design,Mohawk Fade,Side Swept Fringe + Crew Cut + Low Taper Fade.
There are also a lot of designs you can try. Enjoy Thumbsup

Beige

09-09-2018 08:00 PM

Are you replying to yourself to recommend you try out styles including crew cuts on your daughters?Confused

Drienswelf

10-09-2018 06:02 AM

Hi there.
I am here to share you some braid designs including Criss-Cross Goddess Braids,Dynamic Side-Swept Cornrows,Asymmetrical Goddess Braids.

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields