SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Dacres Road assault
Westy1980

05-06-2018 03:43 PM

Quick warning - I was assaulted this morning on Dacres Road, not too far from the Dietrich Bonhoffer church.
At about 07;00 a man hit me out of the blue, with no warning or provocation. He knocked me over and kicked me a few times, knocking me back down when I got back up and continuing to punch me. He didn’t try to take anything, and, fortunately, he didn’t cause any real harm.
He was in his mid to late 20s, slim, about 5’10", black, clean shaven (I think, though he’d knocked my glasses off before I got chance to take a proper look at his face), wearing a red furtrapper hat, and a blue jacket.
I got away thanks to a passing motorist stopping and allowing me to get her car between me and the attacker. I didn’t get her name or number , but I’m hugely grateful to her.
I drove around with the police for a bit, but we didn’t spot him - so be careful out there!
I’ve also heard that a guy matching my attacker’s appearance assaulted someone else near Dartmouth Road last month, but less violently. He may be getting more violent, which makes me worry for his next victim.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snazy

05-06-2018 05:15 PM

Shocking to hear, hope you are as OK as possible in the circumstances. Hope there is some local CCTV somewhere which can help police identify and get hold of this person asap.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields