SE23.com - The Official Community Forum for Forest Hill and Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002  -  8,000+ members  -  50,000+ visits per month 

Home | SE23 Topics | Shops & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | Advertising | Facebook | Twitter | Contact
Geddes Hairdressing & Barbering Alexander Charles & Browne Studio One Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Leah Clements Therapy - Counselling & Psychotherapy
LeahClements
Gold Member

13-02-2018 11:30 PM

My name's Leah and I'm an experienced, integrative counsellor/psychotherapist, offering local, face to face counselling sessions, close to Blythe Hill Fields.

Counselling offers you a private, confidential space to talk, think and explore your thoughts, feelings and concerns, with the aim of bringing clarity, understanding and finding ways to move forwards.

I work with a range of issues, including anxiety, depression, relationship issues, family issues, stress, bereavement, low self-esteem, lack of confidence and lack of motivation.

I have daytime and evening slots available from 8am - 8pm.

If you feel you'd like to have some counselling or if you're wondering whether counselling would be right for you, then please feel free to contact me and we'll talk it through.

www.leahclementstherapy.co.uk

Tel: 07773 095527

Email: leah@leahclementstherapy.co.uk

Find all posts by this user Reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields