SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Silentnight 7-Zone Memory Foam Rolled Mattress - Uk King
silversioux

10-02-2018 09:38 AM

Memory foam mattress with Miratex seven zoned support system to relieve pressure
Contains a layer of Body moulding memory foam
Soft touch quilted knit cover for extra comfort
Purotex treated to reduce moisture and dust-mite allergens

The luxury Memory 7 Sleep mattress comes dual layered with a 30mm layer of memory foam on top which responds to its natural heat, while miratex foam is used providing support right up to the edge of the mattress with its unique movement absorption that also eliminates any roll together, helping your midday snooze last that much longer. With more tension zones for support, the advanced Cirrus Airflow fibres keep the mattress cool as they've been designed in order to stop it from overheating, a common problem people suffer from with low quality memory foam. Finished with a soft-touch knitted cover.

only selling this really comfortable mattress as I have Fibromyalgia and have to change my mattresses more often due to my all over body pain.. Has been used with a mattress protector one very faint coffee stain. Bought for £289.00 4 years ago selling for £100.00 pick up only from Forest Hill by Library Tuesday or after

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Luxury bespoke king size mattress - Crofton Park JackieB 0 1,847 24-05-2019 03:42 PM
Last Post: JackieB
  Free memory foam mattress topper Fenchurch 0 2,461 06-12-2016 07:10 PM
Last Post: Fenchurch
  King size mattress wanted cbecks 0 2,475 01-02-2016 09:45 PM
Last Post: cbecks
  Free memory foam mattress; king-sized, as new Jane_D 2 4,075 27-07-2012 02:34 PM
Last Post: Jane_D