SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Big Issue seller outside Sainsbury's
roz

02-03-2008 12:31 PM

If anyones got concerns about the probity of the BI sellers, or even if they are really 'destitute' and deserving of a sellers' licence, then they should contact the BI and make the points directly.
I am not sure how one 'qualifies' to be a BI seller but I'm sure the staff there will be able to look into whether they are appropriate and deserving enough to have such a golden opportunity handed to them. Clearly anyone venturing near a BMW or a car wash is up to no good and involved in a drugs or a people trafficking racket and must be investigated thoroughly for potential oligarchy. Also they still shop at Bell Green Sainsburys so someone should be advising them that people in their position should be receiving weekly home delivery from Ocado or Selfridges not queueing up for standard fare with the proletariat.

After they've done that they should wait outside the local dole office, and follow the people who sign on each week to see how they really live their lives and whether or not they have the temerity to own a TV, or a fridge, or even buy their clothes from a shop that isn't run by a charity. Then come back and post here and tell us who they are so that we can discuss them at great length.

The next day if they're feeling energetic they can look into the detail of many MP's expenses and financial accounting details of the top 100 rich list to see how much tax these people don't pay.

I of course am also making no comment, just passing on some information....

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Big Issue seller outside Sainsbury's - roz - 02-03-2008 12:31 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Big Issue seller outside Sainsbury's Herbparis 81 84,993 27-01-2011 11:35 AM
Last Post: Dillwihs