SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Looking for leaseholders from Standlake, Radcot and Newbridge Points
Kat.Standlake.Point

21-05-2017 09:36 AM

Dear leaseholders,

My name is Kat and I am a leaseholder of a flat in the Standlake Point block. I have been living on Bampton estate for years and had seen changes before Lewisham Homes took over to manage the estate and after. I also stay in close contact with the head of TRA (Tenants&Residents Association) and we are working together to improve Lewisham Homes' services on our estate.

Do you have concerns about the quality of services we receive from Lewisham Homes? Are you happy with the services or you feel that they are not worth the money we pay for them? Do you have questions about bills or problems with paying them?

We can change things if we come together and voice our concerns, ask questions, look into Lewisham Homes expenditure.

I have recently raised an inquiry with Lewisham Homes leasehold department regarding the money we pay for caretaking in our block. Lewisham Homes charge us around 17,000 pounds per year and claim 44 hrs cleaning service per week, which is not true because we have one caretaker who covers 3 blocks on Bampton estate. The 17,000 pounds should be divided by 3 and we should only pay 1/3 of the caretaking expenses.

This is only one of many things that are wrong. We have more chances to put things right if we voice our leasehold concerns together. If you wish to discuss any problems or issues as a leaseholder, please contact me via email or Skype: kat.standlake.point@gmail.com

I do really believe that we can change a lot if we come as one voice.

Looking forward to talking to you.

Kat

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields