SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Development of Highway Dartmouth Rd
Garthess

07-04-2017 07:42 AM

I think I may be way behind here, but has anybody else got problems with the Dartmouth Road development?
The LBL council/Transport for London/Highway engineers seem to want to appropriate our land on Dartmouth Road which is in our Deeds of our freehold.
They want to make our legal parking spaces part of the highway development and use them for public parking.
Although we do not really have the money for legal fees, it looks like we are going to have to spend money on a solicitor to prevent them.
I would welcome any feedback.
Also I understand Forest Hill Society support the development (I am sure they do not know of some of the problems residents are experiencing over this development).
Also can someone let me know if there are any up and coming meetings about the development of Dartmouth Road or a Hub?
Many thanks.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigED

07-04-2017 12:58 PM

You could try telephoning the relevant council department (is there a named officer in the documentation) and following up with a letter copied to your local councillors and MP. And then call the local press for good measure. (Maybe first, re-check your deeds.)

Anotherjohn

07-04-2017 02:38 PM

Garthess -

What's the land that you're referring to?

starman

12-04-2017 02:46 PM

I believe that local councillor Maja Hilton is on this case. I think she also has a surgery at FH Library this Saturday. You could pop along?

http://councilmeetings.lewisham.gov.uk/m...x?UID=1073

admin
Administrator

13-04-2017 06:22 PM

Full details of the works to be carried out on Dartmouth Road from 2nd May 2017 for 10 months are attached.

Attached File(s)
.pdf File  Kier-Resident Letter.pdf (Size: 410.06 KB / Downloads: 397)

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Highway improvements to Dartmouth Road robin orton 211 148,433 16-04-2016 08:23 AM
Last Post: P1971