SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
My Struggle
FoxyNoForinners

17-03-2017 11:45 AM

Waaahh ..... why is everyone so mean to little old me in SE23?

I was told off by The SE23 Grownups for insulting them and shouting down their opinions and killing foxes so I made my very own SE23 playpen and invited a handful of playmates. I'm trying everything to get more playmates to come and join me in my playpen but it's just not working, so I've had to make up lots of imaginary friends to talk to.

To stop people talking about The Grownups I pretended that The Grownups said I can't mention them anywhere in my playpen, but my playmates seem to have figured out that I really just made that up to make The Grownups look mean, and so they keep mentioning them anyway.

My latest game to get people to like me is a fake vote for playmates' favourite tweety pages. Of course, I included my playpen on the list and deliberately left out The Grownups because theirs is much more popular, but my little plot has been spotted and now no one is taking me seriously. I'm going to have to vote lots of times for my playpen myself now.

Why does nobody like me? Waaaaah.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
michael

17-03-2017 02:13 PM

I love fake accounts, DoS attacks, and forum wars.
Makes everybody look so mature.

FoxyNoForinners

17-03-2017 05:01 PM

Curses. Now I've been shamed into adding The Grownups to the vote. It's a good thing I control the results. Phew.

lacb

17-03-2017 05:29 PM

Very unclear what is going on FNF, doesn't look very grown up. Care to post a link?

Erekose

17-03-2017 07:14 PM

Shouldn't this be in the 'usage of English' thread?

P1971

17-03-2017 07:58 PM

Very bizarre OP -another sock puppet maybe?

Mr_Numbers

17-03-2017 10:37 PM

Quote:
Very unclear what is going on FNF, doesn't look very grown up. Care to post a link?

I quite agree. Mods, it's not exactly a great advertisement for this forum to allow this rather odd account to continue if it's been set up by someone just to make childish comments like this.

It's all very "Ooh! I know someone who's not very nice but I'm not saying who they are and I'm not saying who I am." Someone needs to grow up.

And by the way, I'm sure it was very deliberate but the title of this thread - "My struggle" - is really quite offensive when translated into German.

This post was last modified: 17-03-2017 10:40 PM by Mr_Numbers.

Perryman

17-03-2017 11:28 PM

I guess it is a bit like leaving the EU.
Even if it works out reasonably well, it is never going to be enough for the hard-liners, and any subsequent misfortune will somehow be blamed on their former partners.

Londondrz

18-03-2017 07:23 AM

I find it very odd that this thread has not been shut down. In the "good old days" a thread like this would have been removed in an instant. Why is it allowed to stay up, who is Foxy? Interesting.

Admin, do you have any idea Glare

OakR

18-03-2017 08:46 AM

Definitely an odd thread....and probably best removed. Not sure if serves any useful purpose.

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields