SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Fusion - Forest Hill swimming pool
nottinghillbilly

23-10-2016 05:11 PM

If You're satisfied you obviously haven't experienced the run of cancelled classes myself and others have, Ill informed staff ...I rang on Thursday to ask if my class was going ahead as it has been cancelled due to lack of a teacher for weeks on end-no effort to find a stand-in teacher by the way-
Reception said they'd go and check, checked-returned and told me yes, the class would indeed be happening.
Cue me-rushing back from work in the west end, skipping break to get out earlier and guess what? I arrived at the desk to be told the class was indeed cancelled.
The changing rooms and showers are grubby and sometimes smell of pee and have crumbs in them.
Poolside loos stinking and filthy. Toys and food waste strewn over the sofa viewing area.
And in two years of going to the centre and various management changes I've seen no improvement, and NO CLEANER ever in attendance in the changing and toilet area.
I don't expect luxury but I do expect basic levels of hygiene and safety.
The changing area floor is wet and slippery, and the lifeguards show zero interest in actually controlling kids divebombing and playing with balls in the pool.
rant over..microphone put down.
I find it sad that a new community focussed centre like this which we as council tax payers contribute to should be so badly managed.

This post was last modified: 23-10-2016 05:12 PM by nottinghillbilly.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Fusion - Forest Hill swimming pool - BigED - 05-09-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: Fusion - Forest Hill swimming pool - nottinghillbilly - 23-10-2016 05:11 PM