SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Missing dogs
silversioux

13-07-2016 06:25 AM

This has been posted on Streetlife site at the moment there is one picture of one of the dogs

I'm sorry to report that a white fiat transit van full of dogs has just been stolen from Glennie Road. The dog walker was collecting from our house when a man in a grey hoody ran down the road and stole the van with 5 dogs inside. It's a W reg and was driven off towards Leigham Court Road. Police are already out searching but please could everyone keep a look out.

If you see the following dogs please contact us:

Brown Coker spaniel
Teacup Yorkie
Black and White Cavapoo
Black and white greyhound
Brown cokerpoo

Please share this post as it is now public.

My friend's dog was stolen in a dog-walker's van with other dogs today - one of the dogs has now been found but Nina is still missing!
They were taken from Glennie Road in Streatham and the next sighting was on Bishopsthorpe Road in Sydenham. Two men were seen leaving one of the dogs on Bishopsthrope Road and so think they have been chucking them out between Streatham and Sydenham. There were five dogs taken, one has been found. Keep your eyes peeled in East Dulwich as Nina may make her way back to Goodrich Road. My friend moved house three weeks ago from East Dulwich to Sydenham so her instincts may be stronger to go back to the old house. x

Please keep your eyes peeled. She is really nervous and shy but can overcome her nerves if food is involved, especially cheese or meat. See attached pic.

Many thanks!

Justine

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields