SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002  -  10,000+ members

Home | SE23 Topics | Shops & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | Advertising | Contact
Geddes Hairdressing & Barbering Studio One Armstrong & Co Solicitors Adult Learning Lewisham

Post Reply  Post Topic 
New Pilates Studio Now Open
Studio One Pilates
Gold Member

09-03-2016 04:47 PM

PILATES EQUIPMENT AND MORE IN FOREST HILL
Following 6 years of Body Alliance in Brixton, we are opening Studio One Pilates in Forest Hill
Studio One Pilates, Movement and Health is already operating in our spectacular new space, a reinvention of a 1930s warehouse, from which we will offer Mat Pilates, Equipment Pilates, Pre & Post Natal Pilates and Yoga, antenatal classes, breast feeding support, baby massage and more…

Stay up to date at http://www.studioone-pilates.com or follow us on Facebook.

We are taking Pilates bookings now at info@studioone-pilates.com or on 07403218737.

Find all posts by this user Reply
Azira

31-03-2016 05:45 PM

I can highly recommend this place. Iovana is an excellent practitioner, and the studio is really lovely. I'm going to be a regular from now on.

Sindia

01-07-2016 06:39 AM

I'm 4th month into pregnancy, safe to join the beginners course?

Would love to join the launch party!

Studio One Pilates
Gold Member

30-08-2016 02:55 PM

Hello Sindia

I am very sorry I have missed this message! I hope you found a response to your answer. If not too late, I like to let you know that the classes you should attend are called Antenatal. You can join any time from now by booking through our website. We have spaces on our Monday 7:30pm class.
Any more questions please email to info@studioone-pilates.com

Best wises,
Iovana

Studio One Pilates
Gold Member

30-08-2016 02:59 PM

Studio One Pilates and Movement is offering a 6 week beginners Yoga course starting on Wednesday September the 7th at 8pm. Please email your interest to get £10 off the amount of the course for SE23 members.

info@studioone-pilates.com

Studio One Pilates
Gold Member

05-09-2016 10:55 AM

Hello again Sindia

Just to mention that we like to offer you a complementary antenatal class having not replied your message on time.
Please email us noting this message.
Best wishes,
Alicja

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields