SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Garage burgled - Cranston Rd
Joe90

05-03-2016 03:45 PM

Hi

Our garage at the rear of our garden was broken into Tuesday night - FH side of Cranston Road, towards the Woolstone Road end. They crowbarred the door open and also the gate to the alley at the back, and made off with a lot of winter sports kit. They left quite a lot of other stuff that would be easier to sell so we suspect it was targeted, although they could have been disturbed. If anyone in the area noticed anything suspicious or noticed anyone in the rear alley that leads to Loxton Road or hears of anyone trying to sell some skis, please PM me. I've already asked Finches to keep an eye out.

Thanks

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Londondrz

05-03-2016 07:08 PM

Sorry to hear about this, a lot of it going on. Keep an eye open at all the local Cash Converters.

mole

11-03-2016 05:25 PM

Hi. Sorry to hear that. Our shed was broken into last night. The shed was padlocked but they unscrewed the door hinges. Luckily I had locked all the contents inside to each other, so they didn't manage to steal anything. I'd recommend people invest in better garden security and perhaps coach bolt all your hinges, which is an easy and inexpensive deterrent.

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields