SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Put your mop where your mouth is!
michael

03-03-2016 03:59 PM

Would you like Forest Hill town centre to be a bit cleaner?

Well this Saturday is your chance to help as the Forest Hill Society are organising a Trash Mob and a Flash Mop. While we couldn't decide what name was better, we did decide that it would take place on Saturday March 5th starting at 2.00pm at the station.

http://www.foresthillsociety.com/2016/02...march.html

Last time we did this it only took about one hour to get a sparkling clean underpass. With your help we can do at least as much as last year.

Equipment (gloves, bags etc) will be available for the general tidy up, but feel free to bring along an old sponge and some type of cleaning fluid if you are helping on the underpass.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
P1971

04-03-2016 12:21 AM

When it's clean can we come and draw on it?
#BigDraw #ForestHill style

Or

What about graffiti art or a photography exhibition?
Can we do this?

I say we just do it anyway! I'm in ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

michael

04-03-2016 12:28 PM

No P1971 leave the walls alone!

But as I've discussed with you previously there are a couple of possibilities that are currently under consideration for exactly what you have mentioned, just a bit more organised than a free for all on the walls.

P1971

04-03-2016 01:30 PM

Damn, I only went and dug out my old comics to make a collage as well, but I was going to put the paste in a mop bucket!

Don't worry, I'll take the poster down asking everyone to join me at 6pm tomorrow evening LaughLaughLaugh

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields