SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
P4 bus stop missing its sign
Uthste

13-01-2016 10:40 AM

Walking along Honor Oak Road on Monday 11th January I noticed that the P4 stop by Horniman Drive is missing its sign, which has not only been removed but the hole in the pavement has been neatly back-filled. I got onto Tfl who said their 'infrastructure team' will look into it. The P4 still stops there so perhaps they are just doing some maintenance.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahD

13-01-2016 02:21 PM

Just before Christmas a car swerved off the road and mounted the pavement at the bus stop. It narrowly missed a couple of people waiting for a bus but took out sign. It was lucky nobody was hurt!

hertburs

14-01-2016 06:01 PM

Our bus stop and bus shelter at Lordship Lane and Wood Vale were demolished in an accident in November. It took TFL about a month to replace the bus stop. Unfortunately TFL Infrastructure say that it takes between 3 and 4 months to replace a bus shelter and are now predicting the end of March. I think it would be quicker to build a new bus! Why does it take so long!!!

roz

17-01-2016 12:33 PM

Hannah,

Are you able to provide more information about this incident?

I am a local parent working with others including the Council to improve safety for local schoolchildren walking to and from school and therefore would be keen to know more about the background as this is something we have been dreading.

Could you please advise either on the forum or by PM?

Many thanks

HannahD

18-01-2016 09:36 AM

Hi Roz,
I have PM'd you!

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields