SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Our very own Poppy in the new MTV series The Shannara Chronicles
P1971

08-01-2016 11:42 PM

Pops has finished filming but the series will carry on!

Email from her night before last. Like I said she is such a lovely and down to earth person.

"Oh Pauline!! Thank you so so much, for both your lovely emails and all your incredible support. I'm sorry my replies aren't as speedy as I'd like them to be, but it's all a bit crazy at the moment. I'm back to London soon though so hopefully life will calm down again! It's all jolly exciting though! The show has been so well received, it's just so lovely.
I hope you and the fam and everyone from the shop are doing well, I think of you all all the time. Hope you had a magical Christmas and New Year!
You are incredible Pauline, thank you for your endless loveliness!! Hope to see you really soon.
All my love and hugs and elf ears!
Pops xxxx"

> From: sugarmountain.info@gmail.com
> Subject: Brilliant
> Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 21:35:32 +0000
>
> Hi Poppy
>
> Just a quick email to say we watched last nights episode tonight and you were brilliant.
>
> I'm so so pleased for you, you really deserve this. It couldn't happen to a nicer person.
>
> I really hope this takes you on to much better and bigger things.
>
> Lots of love
>
> P & gang Xxx
>

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Our very own Poppy in the new MTV series The Shannara Chronicles - P1971 - 08-01-2016 11:42 PM