SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Freecycle in SE23
Scorpion

15-10-2007 02:56 PM

I also use Freecycle (Lewisham, Greenwich and a couple of other local Boroughs' groups - some people post their offers/wants to more than one group) - and would wholeheartedly recommend it for de-cluttering, helping reduce landfill etc. and also to find items you may need or want yourself.
It's definitely best to read the Postings on the web only, as you can get many e-mails a day from a group, but you can also select a daily digest, to receive one e-mail covering a few hours posting, which is fine.
I have used it a fair bit in past few months and will continue to do so (I'll be posting offers and wants soon in fact)

While on the subject - are there any plans to add an "Offered/Wanted/for Sale" etc. section (or even a "Recommended - offered/wanted") to SE23.com in the future? I just wondered, as some other Forums I have read, have similar, and it seems a good idea to offer/request things we no longer need/want,as well as recommendations in general, locally. (ie such as ballet classes, as information wanted on today) Just a thought.

One last thing - the new, improved Forum looks GREAT! The new features are good. TY again, Admin for your help with getting me re-registered lol (I have been offline from home for a fair while but have read the forum regularly over the past few months) and I look forward to participating once again.

Sue

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Freecycle in SE23 - Admin - 14-10-2007, 08:57 PM
RE: Freecycle in SE23 - Scorpion - 15-10-2007 02:56 PM
RE: Freecycle in SE23 - Admin - 15-10-2007, 05:27 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Freecycle/Bring & Take Day quetta 0 2,801 09-02-2013 01:20 PM
Last Post: quetta