SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Anti Social Behaviour in FH & HO
Pippi

14-09-2015 04:10 PM

Been living in HOP for 2 and a half years now and consider it, on the whole, a fairly sedate and pleasant place. However, I am curious as to what people think about the activity at the Brockley View entrance to Blythe Hill Fields. All hours of the day and night, there is usually at least one car parked thereabouts, often with the engine running, with a lone young-ish man at the wheel, window rolled down, with no obvious sign of an intention to actually drive anywhere.
Now call me paranoid, and these fellows might be perfectly law-abiding citizens who just enjoy sitting around in their car for hours on end and what harm etc.....but I am almost 99.999999999% there is some sort of narcotics dealing going on in this area. It's been happening ever since I moved into the area, and seems to be a fairly entrenched business.
What amazes me is that we have some of the most beautiful roads/housing stock in SE23 around here, and so, I'm presuming (yes yes, a broad assumption I know), a lot of fairly comfortable middle class types.....which begs the question: Why is nobody attempting to put a stop to this??? I'm not particularly anti-drugs myself, and have grown up and lived in far grittier areas, but there are a lots of young families with little kids in the area, so I'm surprised more people haven't complained, and that it just carries on.
I'd be interested to know if anyone else has witnessed this activity on Brockley View, whether they have acted on their observations in some way (ie; reported it to the police, talked to neighbours about it, or even purchased some of the product -LOL, JOKE!!Rofl Don't admit anything on here! )
And if so, what are your theories as to why it's been allowed to continue so flagrantly all this time?

This post was last modified: 14-09-2015 04:11 PM by Pippi.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Anti Social Behaviour in FH & HO - gabbi - 14-09-2015, 09:09 AM
RE: Anti Social Behaviour in FH & HO Question - Pippi - 14-09-2015 04:10 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Capitol - anti-social behaviour daveyyates 10 11,444 11-11-2015 12:52 PM
Last Post: Newbie
  Police Anti-Social Behaviour Drop-In Surgery @ FH Library admin 0 3,232 15-03-2014 10:27 AM
Last Post: admin
  Anti-social behaviour in Trilby Road area sillytilly 82 79,417 10-10-2012 09:53 PM
Last Post: Tomcat
  anti social behaviour Nods Way Dylan 0 3,660 02-07-2011 01:22 PM
Last Post: Dylan