SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Retired Londoners needed for PhD Research Participation
AlexandraB2015

04-08-2015 01:56 PM

My name is Alexandra Boyle; I am a PhD student at Queen Mary University of London, within the School of Geography. My PhD research hopes to understand how it makes older people and their family or friends feel when they to keep in touch with each other using different communication technologies. So if you are a retired Londoner, I would love speak with you about how and why you use technology!

Who can take part?
Retired men and women who live within the Greater London area.

What will I be asked to do?
An interviewer will come to talk with you for about one hour. 

Where and when? 

The interviews will be arranged at times and locations to suit you. You can choose whether to be interviewed at your home, or a nearby location (e.g. community centre, café etc.) and I will travel to meet you or we can arrange for a room at the Queen Mary University of London, Mile End campus. 

Please consider asking friends or family if they would like to take part. Thank you for reading!

To volunteer or for further information please contact Alexandra Boyle (Postgraduate Researcher) on 07424 663 964 or at a.f.g.boyle@qmul.ac.uk.

Attached File(s)
.pdf File  Recruitment Flyer for Alexandra Boyle - 7 May 2015.pdf (Size: 537.58 KB / Downloads: 269)
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Research Volunteers needed ResearchStudy 0 1,952 26-02-2016 11:17 AM
Last Post: ResearchStudy