SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Siamese Cat
ReggiePerrin

21-07-2015 11:02 AM

Hello everyone.

I was on the train heading south from Honor Oak Park this morning, and I saw a beautiful Siamese cat by the side of the track (on the right hand side as the train went south). The cat was sitting right next to the train tracks, and s/he looked a bit lost and out of place. If anyone has had a Siamese cat go missing recently, this might be a clue as to where s/he has got to.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lacb

21-07-2015 11:31 AM

Welcome ReggiePerrin.

I saw what must have been the same cat crossing Honor Oak Park on the bridge by the new cycle racks a few days ago.

Pippi

21-07-2015 12:45 PM

Oh no, I hope it's not one of the two little beauties who live halfway up Duncombe Hill! One or other of them can usually be spotted most days looking cool and confident sat right on the pavement surveying their little domains.....I always hope I'll see them on the way home but I haven't for a few days.
I think these cats are a few years old as their darker markings are quite advanced; they are small/slender boned, even by Siamese standards, have very long thin snouts, and beady, almost crossed blue eyes.
I hope one way or another the little lost one gets picked up by somebody and reunited with its owner Sad

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields