SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002  -  10,000+ members

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | Site Feedback | Advertising | Contact
Geddes Hairdressing & Barbering Studio One Armstrong & Co Solicitors


Post Reply  Post Topic 
Following On From Naked Neighbours
Author Message
ForestHillier


Posts: 490
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #1
28-06-2015 12:22 PM

Ive now read a report that states that 27% of near neighbours have had an affrair with each other, I really find this one a bit hard to swallow as i know noone who has ever did this and would hope that everyone on here feels the same

Find all posts by this user Reply
Erekose


Posts: 553
Joined: May 2010
Post: #2
28-06-2015 01:02 PM

It could be your sources are suspect? In any case this sounds like the sort of statistic 'More or Less' ought to examine.

Find all posts by this user Reply
Perryman


Posts: 809
Joined: Dec 2006
Post: #3
28-06-2015 02:13 PM

I thought it was the foxes making all that racket at night.

Find all posts by this user Reply
ForestHillier


Posts: 490
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #4
28-06-2015 02:46 PM

No doubt a cock and ball story [ no pun intended here - lol ]

Find all posts by this user Reply
Sherwood


Posts: 1,355
Joined: Mar 2005
Post: #5
28-06-2015 02:55 PM

It did happen in our street.

Find all posts by this user Reply
ForestHillier


Posts: 490
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #6
28-06-2015 02:57 PM

So 27% makes me 1 in 4 - so my wife is 1 in 3 - wondered what she got up t when i was at football - lol

Tell us more - who was it - lol

Find all posts by this user Reply
rshdunlop


Posts: 1,111
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #7
28-06-2015 03:58 PM

If you are part of the 27% you saying you've had an affair with a near neighbour? I thought you said you hadn't, which makes you part of the other 73%.

How did you arrive at your wife being 1 in 3? We are all either 1 out of 4 who have an this sort of affair, or among the 3 in 4 who haven't. That doesn't change.

Find all posts by this user Reply
Erekose


Posts: 553
Joined: May 2010
Post: #8
28-06-2015 04:07 PM

Definitely one for More or Less.

Find all posts by this user Reply
ForestHillier


Posts: 490
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #9
28-06-2015 04:44 PM

i was never any good at maths at school

Find all posts by this user Reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields


Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Naked neighbours ForestHillier 13 5,320 17-06-2015 09:10 AM
Last Post: ForestHillier