SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Pedder & Co advertisement boards
FHPedder

19-06-2015 05:57 PM

Dear All,

Pedder are very different to most Estate Agency. Pedder is a family run company which is committed to providing a sustainable source of income for the local communities it serves across the South East and in addition Cancer Research UK.

http://www.pedderproperty.com/Content/Ab...omise.aspx

One of the many ways we fundraise for the local community is our school sponsorship boards. We are proud to say Elliot Bank have selected Pedder as there summer fair sponsor and wish to continue this for many years to come. Once a school has been selected we are provided with a list on names and addresses of the parents and friends of the school who wish to take part in our fund raising, agreeing to take part in our sponsorship is completely optional.

The board’s in question have accidently been erected in one road instead of another.

Pedder staff do not personally erect the boards as we sub-contract this to a local board company.

To the residents that have one of our Boards my mistake I do apologise and trust you understand it was not our intention to cause you distress or trespass on your property. Once this error was brought to our attention we immediately contacted our board company who have informed us they will retrieve them ASAP.

Hopefully you will understand this was a simple case of human error and join me in wishing Elliot Bank every success with there summer fair!

If anyone wishes to contact me personally they can do so on 020 8314 4070 or email me: robert@pedderproperty.com

Warm Regards

Robert Keeble
Branch Manager- Residential Sales & Lettings

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Peddler & Co - rshdunlop - 18-06-2015, 10:32 PM
RE: Pedder & Co - CrustyRack - 18-06-2015, 10:52 PM
RE: Pedder & Co - PVP - 19-06-2015, 06:43 AM
RE: Pedder & Co - rshdunlop - 19-06-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: Pedder & Co - jbo - 19-06-2015, 09:24 AM
RE: Pedder & Co advertisement boards - FHPedder - 19-06-2015 05:57 PM