SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
Moped/scooter thieves
John Daker

09-06-2015 12:59 PM

First time I have looked at the east Dulwich forum. Very 'robust' line of thinking on how to deal with crime they have in those parts.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tarquin

09-06-2015 04:18 PM

Have seen quite a number of online postings on other sites - that predict some-kind of violent back-lash to the racial/cultural problems we have. Its obvious that alot of people think nothings been done and that frustration is building up - I find these predictions worrying in their sense of the in-evitable - as the last thing we need is violence on the streets and to become like Syria or Iraq.

Its what trouble makers want - so they can vent their violence. (I've actually seen a direct example of the real potential for this on my street not so long ago.)The answer is to complain and report all trouble makers and their antics to the police, whose job it is and who have the legal power to do something. Then frustration doesn't build up into dangerous acts of violence.

The way to do this is to get over any reservations that the police are not on our side - as the law is the only real weapon we all have against wrong-doing.

skyepark

10-06-2015 05:22 PM

My husband has seen these kids a few times now and has even spoken to them as he saw them again with chain cutters, they are part of a quad gang, seems them drop them off where I live and others pick them up, I noticed 3 at one point parked outside with covers, broken mirrors and then gone th next day. The police say its a problem at the estate in Brockley also, only scooters, my husband as a sportsbike something to big for them to handle.

Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Local police advice re motorcycle, moped and scooter crime prevention admin 1 4,377 02-07-2015 06:19 PM
Last Post: Londondrz