SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Highway improvements to Dartmouth Road
P1971

22-03-2016 11:23 PM

Here is an email I have just sent to Cllr's

I think all local residents & traders should be kept in the loop about this important decision on what will happen on D Rd.

In my eyes it's not down to a few people to make this decision, it needs to be advertised with everyone's input.

I know I may be unpopular for posting this but all need to know because it's only fair!

"Hi All

Can anyone explain to me why the traders as a whole were not made aware of this!

All but Chris are part of our FHTA Google group so it would have been very easy to make us all aware of this.

One trader does not & can not represent us as a whole, so WHY was only one trader invited to this meeting & the previous meeting none of us were aware of?

We were not informed that someone was representing us!

I feel this was not down to this trader but rather down to you guys to make us aware as a group.

I am extremely peed off we were not told about this (the trader concerned never shared this info with anyone else but that was their decision) if it was me I would have asked the whole group for feedback to put across at the meeting.

I must say I now feel this is all underhand now & local residents & traders should have all access to this kind of information.

Its not good at all & I will as always share my thoughts with all because all deserve to know what is going on rather than it be a small group of people making decisions for all of us!

Quite annoyed P x

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Highway improvements to Dartmouth Road - P1971 - 22-03-2016 11:23 PM
Dartmouth Road Pavement Parking - kipya - 13-04-2016, 06:37 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Development of Highway Dartmouth Rd Garthess 4 5,140 13-04-2017 07:22 PM
Last Post: admin