SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Are you having a baby in the next few weeks??
46wellies

11-11-2014 03:23 PM

I'm looking for a lovely new baby to observe for one hour a week. I am a mother of 2 and I am doing an MA in child Psychotherapy with the Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust. A key part of the course is to observe and understand the emotional and physical development of infants.
The observation lasts for one hour a week (with breaks for holidays etc. as needed) hopefully until the infant's second birthday. The observation normally happens at a regular time each week and I would work out with you a convenient time for this to happen.

I would be a friendly, non-judgmental observer in your home (or sometimes out and about on your daily business). I know people who have been both observer and the observed in the past and found it very rewarding.

If there's anyone who would be interested in taking part in this then I would love to hear from you. I'd be happy to meet and give you more information and you can then decide if it's for you or not. I have a DBS check and can provide documents from the Tavistock Clinic to verify the course/my credentials etc.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields