SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002  -  10,000+ members

Home | SE23 Topics | Shops & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | Advertising | Contact
Geddes Hairdressing & Barbering Studio One Armstrong & Co Solicitors Adult Learning Lewisham

Post Reply  Post Topic 
New Aveda salon now open!
Simon @geddes
Gold Member

15-10-2014 07:17 PM

Hi
We thought we should introduce ourselves to the Forest Hill & Honor Oak community and what better place to do so than the SE23 Forum.
We are Simon & Olivia, proud owners of Geddes Hairdressing & Barbering situated in Forest Hill at the former Pedder estate agent's site on London Road opposite Sainsbury's. We're a husband and wife team with a young family.

We are delighted to have finally opened our salon in Forest Hill after many years of trying. We love the area and are very excited to be a part of the community.
It has always been our intention to be a really good 'local' offering excellent hairdressing & barbering services to the local community and beyond.
Olivia and I have vast experience in the hair and beauty. I have managed salons for some of the leading names in the industry before opening my first salon in Wandsworth Town some twenty years ago. We added our second salon in Ladywell SE London in 2008 and we're happy to report both salons are still thriving businesses.
Olivia is an award winning beauty therapist and an experienced salon manager and owner in her own right. The two of us will be working in the Forest Hill salon so please feel free to drop by and say hello.
We're also an Aveda salon which means we exclusively use Aveda colours, shampoos, conditioners and styling products on our clients hair.
Aveda is a world renowned eco-friendly brand and its hair colourants are at least 97% derived from natural plant extracts. Our stylists receive ongoing training throughout their career with us, both in-house and at the Aveda Institute and Vidal Sassoon academy in central London. We find this keeps us up to date with what is happening in the industry and with what's on trend.
We cater for all ages in our salons, men and women as well as children. We have a range of prices to suit almost all pockets and we regularly run offers, promotions and incentive schemes. We ensure our team members have superb barbering skills and we've a very strong men's clientele in our salons.
We believe we have a friendly team with great skills and we'd love you to try us.
Should you have any feedback for us, you can email me at simon@geddeshairandbeauty.co.uk or call the salon on 020 37309424 we'd be delighted to hear from you.
We open seven days a week with late nights Monday - Friday 'til 9pm and Saturday's and Sunday's 'til 6pm.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
Simon & Olivia
http://www.geddeshairandbeauty.co.uk

Find all posts by this user Reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields