SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Pregnancy yoga
Sars

03-10-2014 03:50 PM

Hi all,

I'm thinking about organising some pregnancy yoga classes in the Honor Oak/Dulwich area and wanted to hear from any pregnant ladies out there who would potentially be interested.

I'm pregnant myself and struggling to do any regular exercise. The pregnancy yoga classes all assume you can't be pregnant and work at the same time as they are all during the day, or at inconvenient times. They are also all very infrequent and often in non-inspiring venues.

I'm looking to set up some regular classes, 2 or 3 times a week. I'm thinking 7:30pm midweek (so there is time to get back from work) and 11am Saturday (so there is time for a lie in!). They would be held in a cool venue that is light and airy and relaxing...how a yoga class should be.

Please let me know if this is something that would interest you, or if I'm alone in the search for this mythical lovely yoga class!

Thanks!

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pregnancy yoga Saskia 0 2,448 12-09-2013 11:49 AM
Last Post: Saskia
  pregnancy yoga/ pilates class recommendation sydenhamhiller 0 2,964 18-04-2012 10:54 AM
Last Post: sydenhamhiller