SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Problems with negligent owner of upstairs property
Joasis

17-08-2014 04:52 PM

Hi All,

Thank you for you replies.
I have a name of the freeholder but it is that woman's grandfather and the address they gave us is of the property upstairs. I queried that during the sale but previous owner's solicitor replied that this is the address they gave them.
I also questioned freeholder daughter when she ONCE came by and she refused to give me their actual address.
I will look into the leaseholders advice centre- perhaps they have any info how to best handle this.
For the council - will be calling again tomorrow.
And it is sad Tinkerbell that you had to give in and move at the end. It is quite depressing thought for me as given the prices nearly doubled up in the last two years here I would be forced to move out of the area. And I really like it here being next to Blythe Hill Fields and near good schools.
Sad
I think I will try the solicitor route, though they do not pick up post from the flat upstairs?

Thanks
J

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Problems with negligent owner of upstairs property - Joasis - 17-08-2014 04:52 PM