SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
12ft Trampoline offered
judi_coven

27-07-2014 12:22 PM

My son is now too old to be interested in his trampoline any more, so I'd like it to find a good home. It is a nice big size (which is safer, as you are less likely to fall off) and still has as much bounce as when it was new. The safety bumpers round the side got tatty though, so I threw them away. You can buy replacements for these if you want to, depending on the age of your child.
It has been outdoors for several years but is made of high quality materials so it is not rusty or anything, although not sparkling new-looking. It is still strong and sturdy and has many more years of life in it.
Buyer to collect from Mayow Road SE23. It is so large that to be honest, I think it will have to go to someone very close by - I can't see how to take the ring apart, so it will have to be rolled down the pavement to its new home! It will be an adventure... Or if you want to get a truck/van to move it, that might work.
Diameter 3.66m approx
Height 0.9m approx
Give me a call on 07879 438380 if you're interested, or if you know anyone else who might be.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields