SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Work started on the Honor Oak pub
Honor man

14-08-2014 03:47 PM

Sorry for the late reply, i was just looking for my tweed jacket and pipe for this evenings opening. Be sure to get a pint of warm brown slop ready for me, oh sorry, i mean a delicately balanced craft ale.

May i bring along my 15 children please? Seeing as this pub is also going to be a nursery.

Mmmm i'm just dying to see the unique menu of burgers on a chopping board, maybe some pulled pork too? How about a nice 'homemade' quiche to pop on the side with a green salad.

Love these original gastro-pubs.

The problem you see, with this pub and SO many others like it, is that you have ZERO identity. It's gone from mindbogglingly dull to laughable. And you spent £600K doing this?!! What an absolute joke.

Still if it rounds up all the beards and wallies and keeps them in one place, i guess then decent honourable people like myself wont have to put up with you mincing down the street waving your flat caps and talking about your urban garden being like soooooo 'organic'. Bore off.

Yours faithfully, a REAL man.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Work started on the Honor Oak pub - Honor man - 14-08-2014 03:47 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Honor Oak resident nominated for award for community work admin 0 3,568 03-05-2013 12:55 PM
Last Post: admin
  Louise House - work started Almaviva 2 5,364 13-01-2011 12:03 PM
Last Post: Almaviva
  Work next to Honor Oak Park Station BarCar 15 18,963 06-04-2010 11:50 AM
Last Post: davidl