SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
For Sale - HD TV LG 37inch - 37LF2510 - 145GBP
benoit89

29-06-2014 08:01 PM

Hi there - I am selling this 37 inch LCD HDTV from LG. We have used it for about 2.5 years and it is in perfect and excellent condition. There is absolutely no mark, no scratch. It has been very well maintained and looked after.

It has got the technology of 1080p full HD resolution to give the ultimate viewing experience. Enjoy twice the picture quality of standard HDTV with almost double the pixel resolution. See sharper details like never before. Just imagine a Blu-ray disc or video game seen on your LG Full HD 1080p TV.

Not sitting right in front of the TV? The 37LF2510 provides a wide viewing angle so you can enjoy your favorite movie, show or sporting event from almost anywhere in the room. With a top-class contrast ratio of 50,000:1, this LG HDTV provides vivid images even in a bright environment, eliminating optical glare and minimizing light reflection.

Please ask any questions you may have. Pick up in South East London (Forest Hill Area).

I am also selling a DVD home cinema Philips 5.1ch HTS3357 - Check my other add!

Thanks

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields